[Mailman-Developers] solved (realy weird...)

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 01:09:27 -0700

many thanks to Risto Kotalampi, who caught the problem right away --
the server I'm working on is *about* to go production, and so (except
for one list, where I screwed up), the URLs point to the machine it's
going to be, not the one it is. So because of that, it's not showing
them.

It's doing exactly what it's supposed to do -- and once I finish the
migration and turn off the old machine, I'll be fine.

thanks, Risto! that saves me some huge headscratching.

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"