[Mailman-Developers] Ban feature, etc.

Matthew Ratzloff mwr7955@ksu.edu
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:13:14 -0600

    Hi,

    Well, haven't seen any e-mail from this list, so I figured I'd make some
of my own.

    Are there plans for a ban feature, where you can permanently ban problem
users?  If it already exists, I sure can't find it, and I've looked numerous
times.  This would be very useful.

    Also, immature, disgruntled users have the ability to subscribe a list
to another mailing list.  Even if only members can post, admin requests
still pile up.  Are there any plans to enable an option to automatically
delete mail from mailing list servers, such as egroups.com and onelist.com?

    Thanks!

    -Matt