[Mailman-Developers] 1.2 admindb lock errors

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@miss-janet.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 22:45:02 +0100

Hi,

earlier i reported about errors I sometimes (well quite often actually)
get when approving/discarding messages through the web interface...
since i'm still getting this error everyday (with the latest cvs version)
I'd like to help tracking down the error...

It's not really producable; sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't...
even when i only handle 10 out of 30 pending post requests,
it can still happen that mailman generates an error.

If anyone can tell me how to try to track down the error, please let me know

Ricardo.