[Mailman-Developers] editing email addresses

Harald Meland Harald.Meland@usit.uio.no
13 Feb 2000 21:35:14 +0100

[Ola Flygt]

> Hello
>=20
> At V=E4xj=F6 University we are using Mailman for a number of lists. W=
e=20
> are now in the process of changing email addresses for a lot of users=
=20
> since we have a change in the organization. Is there a way to change=
=20
> all the users email addresses in the database instead of deleting and=
=20
> adding them again?

There's bin/clone_member, which will clone an address.  Combined with
bin/remove_members this would makes for "change_member_address"
functionality.  You'd probably want to use the output of
bin/list_members run on the various list if you want to script all of
this.
--=20
Harald