[Mailman-Developers] Two more TODO entries

Gerrit Holl gerrit@nl.linux.org
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:20:34 +0100

Hello,

I have two TODO list entries:

	* I think a nice feature would be to set headers.
	  You could set an option "setheader", "header"
	  and "content", with a boolean option "override".
	  I think it should be added to the TODO list. Maybe
	  Barry (and others) think Reply-To sucks, but when
	  it's not set it's certainly a nice feature to have it set.

	  I've added this hack at my site:

    	  if not msg.get('Reply-To'):
	      msg['Reply-To'] = mlist.GetListEmail()

	  in Mailman.Handlers.Cookheaders.process

	  Because currently *all* mailinglist use it.

	* A mail admin having an own page with all lists he
	  is admin of, soe can approve messages and subscribsions
	  from a single place.

I'm wanting to contribute to the documentation. Has this ever been
discussed yet?

If not, I'm going to start with a document using the Linuxdoc DTD as
soon as I understand all Mailman code (which'll take quite a long time,
to be fair).

regards,
Gerrit.

--