[Mailman-Developers] Juat an Idea - HTML

David Sexton david.sexton@sapphire.net
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:29:54 +0000

Hi,

	I've not been in the office much recently (hopefully back FT next week)
but I've just had a (good?) idea.

	In a few of the MM managed mailinglists I'm in, we have quitge a
problem with people positing in HTML. As the lists concerned are UNIX
administrator lists (Cobalt Linux boxen to be precise), a lot of people
are finding this unreadable.

	Would it be feasable for MM to strip out HTML tags from a message for
the whole list (especially for when no HTML is in the list's acceptable
use policy)?

Dave
--
David Sexton

Network Technician
Sapphire Technologies Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0) 1642 702100
Fax: +44 (0) 1642 702119

Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual and not necessarily the company.  This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

Sapphire Technologies Ltd
http://www.sapphire.net