[Mailman-Developers] When will mailman 1.2 be released?

Alok Dhir adhir@forumone.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:14:43 -0500

Sorry to be getting in this late - but what will Harald's user db changes
do?

Things I'd love to see:

	1.  Ability to search for members by email address
	2.  Ability to store membership info in a Mysql database

It would also be great if one could extend the schema of the subscriber
database to include additinal fields (name, address, etc), but this is a
much lower priority than the other two...