[Mailman-Developers] When will mailman 1.2 be released?

bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:42:15 -0500 (EST)

    GH> I mean, is Mailman likely to be released every month like many
    GH> other projects, or far less often, like Python? The last
    GH> version was released in November last year, so it's not really
    GH> "Release early, release often".

Unsure.  I'm quite busy with real work, real life, and managing two
big open source projects.  I'll release when I can -- hopefully more
often than Python, but probably not every month.  You're always free
to watch CVS, and I try very hard not to destabilize the CVS snapshot.

    GH> What does 'RSN' mean?

Real Soon Now.

-Barry