[Mailman-Developers] Reply goes to list error

Harald Meland Harald.Meland@usit.uio.no
09 Feb 2000 12:08:56 +0100

[Barry A. Warsaw]

>     HM> Ooops, sorry -- my version did, but I hadn't checked that in.
>     HM> Checked in now.
>
> Actually, there's a bug in your version.  When using the setitem
> interface (e.g. msg['reply-to'] = '...'), you don't want to set the
> value to include the key or the newline.  I'm about to check in a fix.

That's what I get for changing from the msg.headers.append() to the
msg[header] style of doing these things just prior to checking it all
in (because I realized I found the latter style to be "cleaner" in
this context).

I guess I'm now cured for the check-in-untested-code disease for a few
more months...

Sorry,
--
Harald