[Mailman-Developers] When will mailman 1.2 be released?

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:27:48 -0500 (EST)

    GH> when do you think mailman 1.2 will be released?

I wish I could say.  Frankly, I wish I could say whether the next
release will be 1.2 or 2.0.  I think if Harald's user database changes
are significant enough, I might make it 2.0.

    GH> How stable is the current CVS tree, and how heavily is it
    GH> tested?

Stable enough to run all the lists at Python.Org.  If something's
broken, I find out about it pretty dang quickly.  No doubt there are
minor bugs still lurking though.

    GH> In what order of magnitude is the release frequency?

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I've been thinking that I should
start getting beta releases out RSN.

-Barry