[Mailman-Developers] Re: Mailman and your code for online posting

Harald Meland Harald.Meland@usit.uio.no
07 Feb 2000 15:17:47 +0100

[Steven Hazel]

> I hope you don't mind if I cc my reply to the Mailman developers list.
>
>    Is the code that you submitted to the developers list going to be
>    incorporated into a subsequent release of Mailman?
>
> I hope so.  It got no response, so I'm not quite sure what's up.

Just to let you have a response (finally :): I've marked the messages
you sent as "look at these when there's time".  As you can infer from
the time between your posting them and this message, my time for
Mailman has been rather sparse for some time :(, but I'm hoping that
will improve now.
--
Harald