[Mailman-Developers] Off-line for a while :(

Mats Wichmann mats@laplaza.org
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:44:01 -0800

At 01:06 PM 12/21/2000 -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
 >Hello all,
 >
 >As of 6pm last night, my old DSL line was finally yanked, so
 >I'm effectively off-line.  (I'm writing this from Guido's
 >house via a web interface to corporate email -- tedious and
 >a whole state away so I won't be doing this too often.)

...summarizing my long-standing gripe with mailman's enforced
web interface for things like canning spam and approving
user requests (last year I was 1000+ miles away from my servers
over 50% of the time)... I still hope someday there will be an
email "bypass" to get around that traffic jam.

Mats