[Mailman-Developers] Off-line for a while :(

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:06:55 -0500

Hello all,

As of 6pm last night, my old DSL line was finally yanked, so
I'm effectively off-line.  (I'm writing this from Guido's
house via a web interface to corporate email -- tedious and
a whole state away so I won't be doing this too often.)

I /think/ I have my new line ordered with a different ISP,
but of course that starts me back at ground zero in the DSL
game.  As soon as I get confirmation, I should at least have
dial-up in the interim.

The upshot is that my email reading over the next week or so
will be sporadic at best.  I shouldn't lose any email, so
it's fine to keep sending stuff and discussing MM3.0 issues.
I'll catch up when I'm back on-line.

On the plus side, I sucked down a lot of s/w before my line
went down, so I've got plenty of fun stuff to hack on, and
no email to distract me. :)  Remember, Python was originally
written during the week b/w Xmas and NY, so who knows /what/
Mailman will look like on the other side. :)

Cheers,
-Barry