[Mailman-Developers] List of list admins

Maryann Stopha stopha@geneseo.edu
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:20:13 -0500

--B_3059648413_1052182

Hi,
I need to get a list of all the admins for our Mailman system, and wondered
if anyone could help me with this.  I have tried to grep them out, but it
has not worked with getting info out of the .db files.  Does anyone know a
simple way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Maryann Stopha
--
Web Development Professional
Computing & Information Technology

--B_3059648413_1052182

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>List of list admins</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Hi,<BR>
I need to get a list of all the admins for our Mailman system, and wondered=
 if anyone could help me with this. &nbsp;I have tried to grep them out, but=
 it has not worked with getting info out of the .db files. &nbsp;Does anyone=
 know a simple way to accomplish this?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Maryann Stopha<BR>
-- <BR>
Web Development Professional<BR>
Computing &amp; Information Technology<BR>
SUNY Geneseo<BR>
716.245.5577<BR>
stopha@geneseo.edu<BR>
</FONT>