[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] listmembers being "(ignored)", lockfile problems, 2.0b5

J C Lawrence claw@nuron.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:37:00 -0700

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:44:05 -0400
Brett Dikeman <brett@iclick.com> wrote:

> Greetings.  This is a edited version of a post I sent to the
> developers this morning.  No response, so I can only assume no one
> cares to respond.

At least have the good grace to wait a day or two.  Not all of us
read this list that quickly -- lately for instance I tend to read it
only every couple days.  I know others are in a similar circumstance
and Barry has recently stated that he's buried in the Python 2.0
release and does not have much time to spend on the Mailman lists
until that's done.

> in logs/smtp-failure:

What do your MTA's logs say?

--