[Mailman-Developers] Still Getting issues with windows clients and lockfiles

John MacKenzie jmackenzie@local.ie
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:56:50 +0100

Hey Folks ,

Just to let you know that Even after upgrading to 2.0b5 I'm still experiencing
this issue.

Incase you need a reminder of the issue... Basically lockfiles don't appear to
be expiring, also Windows browsers attempting to view the lists are getting
internal server error messages , while my Linux Netscape works fine (after I've
manually deleted the lock)

Barry, Not sure if you've got time to look at this but if you do , You're more
than welcome to shell access.

Regards
- John

  --

John MacKenzie | Unix Systems Admin | e: mailto:jmackenzie@local.ie
Stay in touch your local area through Local Ireland