[Mailman-Developers] A few mailman issues

Marc Merlin marc_news@valinux.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:14:10 -0700

1) arch eats up all my memory and hangs when processing a message that has a
   12MB attachment (my machine has 1G of memory)

2) When mailman creates an archive mbox file, it puts a empty line at the
   beginning. This is annoying as it prevents me from doing
   mutt -f list.mbox

3) It would be really cool if the admin web interface would let me click on
   a link to edit the held message (headers and body) before I approve it
   (in a textarea)

Thanks,
Marc

Finger marc_f@merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information