[Mailman-Developers] feature reminder: no unsubscribe

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 22:37:14 -0400 (EDT)

    TW> I posted a patch to the CVS tree that adds exactly that
    TW> feature, a couple of months ago. I think I'm the only one that
    TW> uses it, though ;) (And the version i posted had a couple of
    TW> bugs, too.) I can extract a new patch from my devel tree, if
    TW> you are interested, but i doubt it'll be added to mailman 2.0
    TW> (no new features in betas ;)

Would someone volunteer to put together a list of unofficial patches
and hacks?  I don't currently have the time, unfortunately.  We could
probably host them at SourceForge (if I can figure out how to change
http://mailman.sourceforge.net :)

If yo're interested and have the time, email me.

-Barry