[Mailman-Developers] [ANNOUNCE] Mailman 2.0 beta 2

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 18:50:58 -0400 (EDT)

    >> Barring any showstopping bugs, this will be the last release
    >> until I finish my taxes. :)

    TW> There's one bug that would really like to be squashed before
    TW> 2.0, I think

2.0beta2 definitely won't be the last release before 2.0 final.  I
just don't think I'm going to have many free evenings to hack on this
stuff until after April 17th :).

I don't think you need to repost your patches; I'll be cruising
through as many of the outstanding messages and Jitterbug reports as
possible before 2.0 final.

I'm totally psyched to have you rewrite/fix/adopt/expend great amounts
of effort on the archiver, but I'll have to hold off on integrating
that stuff until after 2.0 final.

thanks,
-Barry