[Mailman-Developers] Listing Lists Faster in 2.0?

Dan Mick dan.mick@West.Sun.COM
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 14:04:40 -0700

Roberto Ullfig wrote:

> ImportError: No module named Mailman.mm_cfg
>
> <head><title>Bug in Mailman version
> &lt;undetermined&gt;</title></head>
>
> Looks like a I'm missing something fundamental here.

Python's library-search path has to be set to include /home/mailman/Mailman.
I just discovered that bin/withlist doesn't do this recently; I'm guessing
the driver script doesn't do it either.  For your purposes, I would
think that augmenting PYTHONPATH in the environment should suffice.

Adding "PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/home/mailman/Mailman" makes it work for
me.  BTW, the chroot seems unnecessary (maybe you knew that, and were
just trying for security or something).