[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Can't change with admin pages

Sean Reifschneider jafo@tummy.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:24:17 -0600

On Mon, Oct 11, 1999 at 08:59:17PM +0200, Per Starback wrote:
>        path = urlparse(self.web_page_url)[2] # '/mailman'

Is that comment supposed to mean something?

Should the above code be changed to something more like:

	path = urlparse(self.web_page_url)[2] # '/mailman'
	if not path: path = self.web_page_url

I don't fully understand how path interacts with the rest of that
cookie code though.  I'm really supposed to be working now.  :-)

Ideally, the user-interface should check that the URL is acceptable, but IMHO
the back-end code should be made more robust as well.

Sean
--
 Problem with Closed Source Software #101: "We have found 46 ways to
 remotely crash NT by sending authentication packets."