[Mailman-Developers] List archiving broken? Qmail?

Troy Morrison troy@graphon.com
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 13:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

qmail does not add a "From " line when it delivers the message into the
mailbox.  I did something like this for my archives (which aren't using
the archiving built into mailman):

What I did was to subscribe archives-{listname} to each list I support,
and then I have an 'archives' user whose home directory has a
'.qmail-default' that does:

|preline cat >> ./$DEFAULT && exit 0

man preline for more information.

Preline adds the 'From ' line.