[Mailman-Developers] Missed Bounce Message

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:01:55 -0500 (EST)

    TC> Here's another missed bounce message.

    TC> Can't SMTP server writers decide on a standard for bounces and
    TC> just use it?  Arrgh.

Heh, that would be nice wouldn't it?  Anyway, I'm going to convert
bounce processing to the same pipeline architecture I'm using for
message delivery.  This should allow us to easily extend for new
formats, as well as start us down the road of a test framework.

I've suddenly gotten slammed with a bunch of other stuff I have to do,
so we'll see how it goes.  Maybe I'll find some time to hack over
Tgiving...

-Barry