[Mailman-Developers] postfix and mailman (referring to previous posts about vmailer)

Simon J Mudd sjmudd@bitmailer.net
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 15:19:06 +0100 (MET)

I've just starting looking at mailman, and notice that it talks about
vmailer.

For various reasons vmailer had to have its name change, and is now
called postfix.

Consequently the information in the INSTALL file which talks about vmailer
should be modified to talk about postfix and the commands mentioned should
be changed too.

Substitute vmailer with postfix and mkalias with postalias, the mail.cf
configuration file for postfix is normally in /etc/postfix/ and further
info about this MTA can be found in www.postfix.org

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please CC: any replies to my email
address above.

Thanks and regards,

Simon

--