[Mailman-Developers] Re: Possible Fix for password lookup bug

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 00:26:10 -0500 (EST)

    CL> It *would* be nice to have the Web page display the
    CL> subscribers in a case sensitive format, just for continuity's
    CL> sake.  But it's a lot less minor now that I realize my gaffe
    CL> with regard to list_members.  :)

What I have done is to include the case-preserved address in the
individual user options page, if it isn't all lowercased.  I'll have
to think about using the case-preserved address in the membership
management page.

    CL> Here's another feature request, though...  From the membership
    CL> page it would be very nice to be able to click on a
    CL> subscriber's name, then have it take me to a page for that
    CL> user's specific settings.  Options would include generation of
    CL> a new password, changing the password to one chosen by the
    CL> admin, renaming this address to a new address (such as when a
    CL> user switches ISPs), etc.

Good idea.  Post 1.0.
-Barry