[Mailman-Developers] Two patches

Hermann Benedek bence@intercom.hu
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:03:32 +0100

>BUT... Did you try to enter an accented string to a WWW admin page?  For
>example '=E1ltal=E1nos' (=3D=3D general in Hungarian).  It will say
>'\341ltal\341nos' next time.  If you press a simple OK, you'll see
>'\\341ltal\\341nos' next time.  This is due to string parsing in Python and

I used only english characters (non-accented) in the email-messages. Not too
good, but works with all system.
I tried to write a 'MIME' line to the header, but I don't know how to do it
in the MailCommandhandler.py. Is there a function that writes a string to
the header, and can be used from MailCommandhandler?

Web-admin page: I have the problem too. It works good until you change the
page next time.

Regards,
Bence