[Mailman-Developers] [Fwd: Re: [Mailman-Users] Messages silently disappearing]

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 17:01:01 -0800

Screwed up privs seems to happen a lot. Sure, maybe the person installed
improperly. But if it is simply permissions, then it should be easily
rectifiable.

Wasn't there a script or something to check the permissions? I couldn't
find it. Would be nice to have one.

Regardless, I might recommend a web page or other document that has a
detailed listing of owner/group/privs for the relevant directories and
files.

thx
-g