[Mailman-Developers] Wish list item: anyone working on it?

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:46:55 -0500 (EST)

    DM> I see that "AddRequest" sometimes gets called with standard
    DM> members of Errors, but sometimes gets called with hard-coded
    DM> strings; what one would need is to regularize all those, and
    DM> then have a mapping between the Errors argument and the
    DM> suggested text argument (like a more-complicated Errors
    DM> object, perhaps).

    DM> I could probably hack this together for MM 1.1; is there any
    DM> point in me doing so and shipping diffs to somewhere?

All this /has/ changed for the next release, so if you're interested
in doing something like this, you'll need to checkout the current CVS
tree and produce diffs against that.

I suspect the changes will be large enough that a disclaimer or FSF
assignment will be required they can be folded into the distribution.

-Barry