[Mailman-Developers] cvs errors

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@miss-janet.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 06:27:48 +0100

I noticed the following errors in the CVS version of MM:

Dec 13 03:48:05 1999 mailcmd: Traceback (innermost last):
mailcmd:   File "/usr/local/mailman/scripts/mailcmd", line 52, in ?
mailcmd:      list.ParseMailCommands()
mailcmd:   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailCommandHandler.py", line 112, in
mailcmd:      msg = Message.Message(sys.stdin)
mailcmd:   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Message.py", line 49, in __init__
mailcmd:      self.rewindbody()
mailcmd:   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/pythonlib/rfc822.py", line 104, in r
mailcmd:      self.fp.seek(self.startofbody)
mailcmd: IOError :  [Errno 29] Illegal seek

I'm not sure what could be causing this, but i got one complaint from
somebody who received an error message from postfix when trying to
confirm subscribing to the list.
Also I've noticed the number of posts to the lists have decreased
dramatically, though this saves me a lot of approval work, i hope this
doesn't mean some posts are getting lost...

Ricardo.