[Mailman-Developers] admin approval page / cvs

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 07:43:28 -0800

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 08:36:14 -0700
Sean Reifschneider <jafo@tummy.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 11, 1999 at 07:14:01AM -0800, J C Lawrence wrote:
>> No way.  The headers are essential to me.

> What about having separate text fields for the headers and the
> body?

Please, no.  I need/want the message exactly as it was sent with no
extra munging, implicit edits, ochanges in presentation etc.  This
is actually one of the main things I like about MM -- it doesn't
attempt to package the pending-moderation messages in any way, but
presents them to me exactly as they are.

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu