[Mailman-Developers] /home/mailman/cron/senddigests

Ken Manheimer klm@python.org
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:43:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Corbett J. Klempay wrote:

> I seem to be getting daily messages from senddigests...it normally barfs
> with a little more info, but today's was this sparse...any file I can
> check/delete to cure this?
> [...]

Whoops - corbett, this is from some residual debugging flags i put into
your version of mailman, when i was trying to track down the linux
permission problems (and, i gather, workaround for them - sounds like
things are working for you now, for the most part).  You should search
in scripts/deliver for "deliver: parent uid" and for "deliver child: uid"
for the prints and remove them, and search in scripts/contact_transport
for "ContactTransport in..." and "ContactTransport out..." for the
debugging prints, there.  Sorry about the cruft!

Also, sounds like there might be more - be on the lookout for it.  In
general i try to flag my debugging prints with "# DEBUG" at the end of
the line, so you might try a grep for "DEBUG" through all the scripts to
see if there's any more to remove.  Let me know if you have troubles
tracking it down, or questions...

Ken