[Mailman-Developers] Python 1.5 compatible ? no!

Tomas Fasth tomas@euronetics.se
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 05:11:58 +0200

>Probably my fault, although - who did it get to run under Redhat
>Linux? Can someone give me a working Linux version for the Starship?
>I'm afraid to re-invent the wheel.

I'm running Redhat 5.0, python 1.5.1 and a CVS snapshot of still in work
Mailman 1.0b6.
The overall function is satisfying for my current needs. I am still
evaluating, not in production.
Checking out the latest sources from CVS over network is a pretty cool thing
although it takes a while of course. But I'm not sure it's a good thing to
do for a live installation. Unless the active developers affirm it's safe
and stable to do so.

Tomas