[Mailman-Developers] possible bug in b5

Corbett J. Klempay cklempay@acm.jhu.edu
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 00:25:29 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not sure if this is known/already fixed or what...

I created a list for another guy...and he never went in to put in the
stuff like the list description and all...I think he went into the admin
section once to mass subscribe a few people and that was it...

When we went to the main listinfo page, the new list was not listed, even
though it was a public list.  I went to the General Options page and
edited the preferred hostname field and hit submit.  After doing this, the
new list was listed on the main public list page (with a blank short
description, as I still haven't touched any of the other General Options
fields).

Anyone else seen this before?  It's not a biggie; and it's now fixed
here...

Corbett J. Klempay			         Quote of the Week:
http://www2.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay  "Keep your faith in all beautiful
				    things; in the sun when it is hidden,
				    in the Spring when it is gone."

PGP Fingerprint: 7DA2 DB6E 7F5E 8973 A8E7  347B 2429 7728 76C2 BEA1