[Mailman-Developers] Some bugs... (HTMLFormatter and Cgi/admin)

Bavo De Ridder bavo@ace.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 18:02:24 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 11 Oct 1998, John Viega wrote:

It is nice to see how the mother of all mailman installations (the
mailman-developers, mailman-users, ... installation) itself keeps sending
duplicates, I thought there existed a pathc for that?

I mean: that is not good marketing...

Bavo De Ridder