[Mailman-Developers] probems with mailman

Scott scott@chronis.pobox.com
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 14:14:37 -0400

I agree that the mail gid's in particular should be changed to accept
a set of calling gid's.

i patched an older version for this change some time ago.  i'm sure
that that patch won't apply to the current version, so i'll try to
cook up another one over this weekend.

scott