[ mailman-Bugs-1181161 ] Approved: only removed from text/plain part

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 9 22:03:11 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1181161, was opened at 2005-04-11 17:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1181161&group_id=103

not just the latest update.
Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
If someone uses the "Approved: in the first line of the message"
scheme, the line including the list password is only removed from
the first text/plain part.  It might be better to iterate over all text/*
parts.