[IronPython] error when 'import os'

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Wed May 14 14:00:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

os is within the Python Standard Libraries, as such you will need to
install Python 2.5 and add the path to your sys.path variable.  You
can download python from
http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.5.2/

I mentioned this at the end of my blog post last night
http://blog.benhall.me.uk/2008/05/ironpython-classes-within-separate.html

Hope this helps

Ben