[IPython-dev] Multi-user IPython Notebook

Kyle Kelley rgbkrk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 16:33:02 EDT 2014

> It is not planned, however, for JupyterHub to support Windows at all.

To clarify, JupyterHub will *only* run (server side) on *nix systems.
Clients can reach it from a Windows environment.

Getting custom auth with LDAP or Active Directory would work **great** with
a large number of corporate environments. It's not currently in the
project's plans to build this out, but I think it would be absolutely
wonderful to exist with the IPython/Jupyter ecosystem/community.

-- Kyle

Kyle Kelley (@rgbkrk <https://twitter.com/rgbkrk>; http://lambdaops.com)