[IPython-dev] Multi-user IPython Notebook

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 16:17:04 EDT 2014

The authentication is customizable. I wrote the OAuth example as a test
case for this customizability. Anything that takes a username and password
should be quite simple. We are still working on what the API should be, but
it works right now. It is not planned, however, for JupyterHub to support
Windows at all.

-MinRK