[IPython-dev] Multi-user IPython Notebook

Doug Blank doug.blank at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 06:34:08 EDT 2014

I concur with Bob that it is in a state that is very usable. I've been
teaching my Programming Languages course (mostly in Scheme) from jupyterhub
and ipython master git (yes, a bit risky, not the recommended mode of
operation. But great rewards!). All of the assignments, notes, and
materials have been straight from notebooks. See my public notebooks here
[1]. We hope to package up that public page code to share---jupyterhub
doesn't currently come with a means to serve rendered pages, but has been
suggested [2].

I'm now helping our Physics department get their own server setup. As part
of that project, we are making extensive notes to help those non-sys admin
types be able to get up and running. Will share notes those when available.

If anyone would like to take a test drive, please contact me and we'll see
about making you an account.

-Doug

[1] - http://jupyter.cs.brynmawr.edu/hub/dblank/public
[2] - https://github.com/jupyter/jupyterhub/issues/17