[IPython-dev] Multi-user IPython Notebook

Bob Dougherty bobd at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 3 01:44:07 EDT 2014

It's definitely usable-- we're running our class tutorials through JupyterHub using the default pam authentication module. We pre-configured linux accounts on the server for each student. Over 20 students have been accessing the notebook tutorials through a JubyterHub process that's been running for a few weeks straight and it seems to be working fine for them. It's all running on a dedicated VM as root and are using ssl for security.

cheers,
bob

--
Robert F. Dougherty, PhD