[IPython-dev] Including notebooks in a wiki

Jon Wilson jsw at fnal.gov
Wed Jul 2 13:47:39 EDT 2014

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for these suggestions.  It has occurred to me that the simplest
thing would probably be to simply attach an HTML file to the page and
link to it.  That will likely be my starting point, as I've spent too
much of my time on software stuff in the last several days.  Have to get
some other stuff done before I do any more development, and my next
development project is probably to get pandas to read CERN ROOT files
directly...
Regards,
Jon