[IPython-dev] Amazing Notebook UI Customization

Pierre Villeneuve pierre.villeneuve at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:10:00 EDT 2014

Hey, this is my first post to the list, but I've been a fan and lurker for
many years.  With the 2.0 release I am so excited about using the Notebook
at work.  I just love those widgets.

Anyhow, I wanted to pass along a blog post I came across yesterday while
browsing through reddit.  It's about a great custom UI for the Notebook:

http://eoinmurray.io/customising-the-ipython-notebook-ui/

Btw, here's the post on reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/IPython/comments/22danb/customising_the_ipython_notebook_ui/

It would be so nice if this type of customization were easier to implement,
but I have the impression a lot of hard work would need to happen first.  I
thought I would share my find in case others had not seen it.

*Pierre Villeneuve*
pierre.villeneuve at gmail.com