[IPython-dev] IPython Javascript integration

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Mon May 27 02:16:47 EDT 2013

Hi,

Short answer from my phone.

JavaScript communicate through web socket s to the web server
(tornado) that relay the messages to te python kernel via ZMQ.

There is authentication at server level, but not multiuser for now.

Having the ability to add a user-define communication layer between jus and
python on top of what we have currently is on the roadmap. You can do it
now, but it will require some involvement.
--
Matthias