[IPython-dev] Regarding JavaScript wrapper

TARUN GABA tarun.gaba7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 09:55:20 EDT 2013

HI,

I am involved in a project related to multibody systems visualizations.

I plan to use webGL inside IPython notebooks, for 3D visualizations.

I wanted to know whether there are any existing webGL wrappers (Or any
JavaScript wrappers) coded in Python, for visualizations in IPython.

Also if there are not any  can you please provide some ideas on how to
write one using IPython.

My aim is to utilize methods (for initializing shaders,buffers etc.) and
for loading them in IPython notebooks.(If they are already available its a
big plus).