[IPython-dev] Another good blog post - we must be doing something right...

Ilan Schnell ischnell at enthought.com
Sun Jul 17 00:59:58 EDT 2011

Thanks for the link.  Here is another one saw on reddit today:
http://stronginference.com/weblog/2011/7/15/innovations-in-ipython.html

As promised, I will write a blog post about the import registry hooks,
so that you guys can more easily test with/without the optional
dependencies.  I will write everything down tomorrow and do the
blog on Monday.

- Ilan