[IPython-dev] Another good blog post - we must be doing something right...

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 00:22:13 EDT 2011

In addition to Chris Fonnesbeck's thorough review, here's another one,
shorter but equally positive:

http://blog.rtwilson.com/the-new-ipython-is-awesome

I just heard from Min (who's still at SciPy'11 as it winds down) that
the sprints have been very productive, catching several bugs,
including a particularly nasty one that  could lock up an entire
system, discovered by Stefan.

But I think we're in pretty good shape for a full release of 0.11
soon.  I have a long day trapped in planes on Monday and I'll work on
finishing up the man pages business via rst2man and the release notes,
and we can then decide when to cut the final release later in the
week.