[IPython-dev] [IPython-user] KeyboardInterrupt - Press <Enter> to continue in Shell.py rev 1297

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri May 19 15:05:24 EDT 2006

I'm resending this to the dev list: I'm not the only one working on
ipython anymore, so it's important that you keep the list in the
messages.  There's a chance another one of the developers might know
the answer to this particular problem...

I don't see it under linux, and right now my VMware installation is
hosed so I can't test win32 at the moment.