[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020: Announcing Essentia SoftServ LLP as a Silver Sponsor

Sayan Chowdhury gmail at yudocaa.in
Wed Sep 30 07:46:25 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

We are happy to introduce Essentia SoftServ LLP as a Silver Sponsor
for PyCon India 2020.

Sponsoring PyCon India is a proud moment for us since the conference
was pivotal in bringing the Essentia Team together.

To say the least, our founders met at PyCon India 2012, and the
community helped us get discovered by prospective clients with a
word-of-mouth marketing.

We also have to mention that we have had the chance to hire and mentor
some of the most amazing talents from the PyCon community.

This sponsorship is a small token of showing gratitude and support for
nurturing and helping a start-up thrive.

Thank you PyCon India.

Website Link: https://essentiasoftserv.com/

--
Sayan Chowdhury