[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020: Announcing Pipal Academy as a Startup Sponsor

Sayan Chowdhury gmail at yudocaa.in
Wed Sep 30 03:25:52 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

We are happy to introduce Pipal Academy as a Startup Sponsor for PyCon
India 2020.

Pipal Academy is a collective of experienced technologists, who care
deeply about the art of software development. We offer in-depth
courses on niche technical topics.

We regularly conduct public workshops and also offer on site corporate
trainings. Our courses are targeted at professional software
developers and we make sure they are hands-on and interactive. Very
often the participants finish our courses with a lot of excitement and
joy of learning.

Website Link: https://pipal.in/

--
Sayan Chowdhury